- In Small Things Forgotten, by James Deetz
- A Guide to Colonial Artifacts of America and Martin's Hundred, by Ivor Noel Hume (There should be a symbol above that "O" but I can't find it in blogger... Thank you blogspot. Fail.)
- Everyday Architecture of the Mid-Atlantic, Looking at Buildings and Landscapes, by Gabrielle M. Lanier and Bernard L. Herman.
- "I, too, am America" Archaeological Studies of African-American Life, edited by Theresa A. Singleton
- Archaeological Perspectives on the Battle of Little Bighorn, by Douglas D. Scott, et al.
- Digging New Jersey's Past, by Richard Veit
- Laboring in the Fields of the Lord, Spanish Missions and Southeastern Indians, by Jerald T. Milanich
- The Archaeology of American Capitalism, by Christopher N. Matthews
For my second class, I will be completing an internship with a local CRM firm. (Local as in, the firm is in New Jersey. I actually have to drive about a hour away to get there but that's alright.)
In addition to class, I will be preparing my prospectus presentation. I'm currently scheduled to present my prospectus in October. The date is still TBA.